Pros and cons of being petite / Prós e contras de ser baixinha

Google Images


Pros

People call me cute things, such as "my little girl".
I can buy kids' shoes and clothes (cheaper).

Cons
People call me things such as "transportable", "flea" and "chihuahua" when I'm mad and ranting about something.
I pay the same for concert tickets as everybody but, unless I'm in the first rows, I can never see the stage;
Kids clothes, so it fits shoulder and boob-wise, can still be too long for me.


Prós
Chamam-me nomes fofinhos, tais como "minha pequenina";
Consigo comprar sapatos e roupa na secção de criança (mais barata).

Contras
Chamam-me coisas tais como "transportável", "pulga" e de "chihuahua" quando estou zangada e a barafustar com alguma coisa. 
Pago o mesmo que toda a gente para bilhetes de concertos mas, a não ser que esteja nas primeiras filas, nunca consigo ver nada.
A roupa de criança, de forma a servir nos ombros e no peito, mesmo assim fica-me comprida.

Nini
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. chihuahua ???? também acho fofinho :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No contexto em que geralmente me chamam de chihuahua nao e' muito fofinho :P

      Delete
  2. I found your blog quite interesting and the concern in the blog is really impressive

    Mom To Be Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig