Mas eu sou a mãe/ But I am the mom


Memes, 🤖, and I Hate It When: I hate it when I'm waiting for Mom to cook dinner,
 then I remember am the Mom.
Por vezes tenho saudades de morar sozinha, não ter de me preocupar com o que fazer para o jantar nem com as marmitas do dia seguinte, nem com o conciliar com os gostos de cada um, nem ter de ouvir "não era bem isto que me apetecia".

Queria só mesmo chegar à cozinha e fazê-lo (ou não) só porque sim ou porque não, sem pressões...

Para não falar, que morro de saudades da minha casa limpa sem dias de excepção!! 

Não me interpretem mal. Ter familia é fantástico, adoro a minha e sou super feliz! Mas há dias que dão saudades do eu antigo.


Sometimes I miss living by myself.

Not having that worry about what to cook for dinner and what to prepare for the next day lunch box. Not having to think if father and daughter would be pleased enough with the menu and not having to listen, well it wasn't exactly this that I had in mind". 

I just wanted to get into the kitchen and cook (or not) whatever I feel like with no pressures...
Not to mention, I would kill to have my house always clean again, with no exception...

Don't get me wrong, having a family is great, I just love mine and I couldn't be happier, but sometimes I miss the old me! 

Pat
SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig